- Panelization saves lots of field time
- No dealing with cardboard caps and bands
- Very little detailing is needed on the job site
- Rainy and windy days remain productive
- With just a little instruction, contractors and owner-builders can panelize
- Two fixtures cost less than $100 to make
- No chasing beads from hand sawing
When working alone at Mikey Block, I can take care of customers, answer phone calls,
do my value engineering and paperwork, and still build 500 or more square feet of
wall sections in a day.
Mikey Block charges $.85 a square foot for small projects, $.75 for large. This
includes the "road map" and adhesive. Window and door bucks are additional."